Thursday, September 16, 2010

Myth Buster

Achievement Bounty 9-15-2010

Autobahn Polizei is much better than Crash Time, like tons better. Basically it all comes down to having a simple little map and directions on where to go. It's still not my cup of tea, but improvement is something I can give the the Dev. team props for. I'm not scoring at the rate I would've hoped to be during a GSL,  it's not so easy trying to flip that switch.  Scoring mode is always on, but ultra whore mode, well, that's something entirely different.


AB Daily Audio
Daily audio summary of my gaming activity.


All your messages are belong to me I answer the message of the day in audio.

6 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Just wanted to say keep up the regular updates. I always love to see a new blog post from you in my RSS feed. Good luck to you and your time in the GSL, I guess you have it harder than most people competing, as you've already finished all the easy 1000GS games.

    Also, love the podcast. I'm not sure if you guys are still taking questions for the podcast, but if you are I have a question for you guys.

    What was the hardest/most time consuming achievement you've ever gotten, how much was it worth in GS, and was it worth the effort to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I didn't post anonymously, now I can't correct the error in my previous message.

    I meant to say "Good luck to you and your team in..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely boosted Gears 2 this year! lol Forgot about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get the guide for Memories of T-Wave? I sent it in a message on true achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ferrara 316. I said games that came out this year. Got everything in gears 2 except the ranks without boosting. Couldn't pass up them giving it away.

    @mikemnsn It was all ???. Somebody emailed me a guide, thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides Memories Off: T-Wave, there's a number of easy(ish) GS japanese games you could play for the GSL. Memories Off: Yubikiri no Kioku, CLANNAD, No Fate!, Steins;Gate, World Love Organization (W.L.O.), Chaos;Head Noah.

    Not that I've played any of them (it would drive me crazy), but could be a way to grab a few extra thousand GS.

    ReplyDelete