Monday, September 13, 2010

Achievement Bounty 9-12-2010







Heart of Darkness

Confront the Shadow Broker

The Hard Way

Complete the Shadow Broker Mission pack on Hardcore or Insanity

Detail Orientated

Use all information terminals in the Shadow Broker’s stronghold

Catching Up

Reminisce with Liara on the Normandy

I was doing fairly well in the GSL until zombies started raining on my parade. Plants vs Zombies is such a good game, maybe my favorite arcade game of all. I'm so freaking hooked to it at the moment. I just need to wrap it up and move onto other things. At least give the demo for Plants Vs Zombies a whirl, such an awesome game.

AB Daily Audio



All your messages are belong to me - Xbox Live message of the day

iTzZ iScRuB says:
my friend said all gamerscore will be gone when kinect comes out because of a new dashboard update




2 comments:

  1. hah I couldn't stop playing until I got the full 200 and hell still thinking about going back and doing all the mini-games/puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addiction will move to Reach soon enough.

    ReplyDelete