Monday, September 27, 2010

GameFly Before You Buy

I've been asked many times how I get so many games. The cheapest and most efficient way of getting games fast is through GameFly™ Start For Only $5.95 or Try For Free!

I wanted to let you know that GameFly is at their lowest starting prices ever -  $5.95 / $9.95 introductory prices for the first month starting today.The regular prices on those plans are $.8.95 for the 1 game plan and $12.95 for the 2 game plan for the first month. This deal is only available for a limited time.  I highly recommend GameFly for ever type of gamer out there.
300x250_black_free_trial_20100721

9 comments:

  1. Blockbuster.com is better, 3 games and/or movies out $16.99, compared to gameflys 2 games @ $22.99

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but Blockbuster has catch. New games are not available right away; there is a delay of 2-3 months. That is how Blockbuster is able to undercut Gamefly's prices so much.
    -Law

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I guess it's just what you are looking for. I like playing new stuff because I've played everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to mention blockbuster is going out of business

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much did they pay you for writing that post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I give Stallion a wooden nickel for every advertisement plug he does. I am waiting for my the best place to get awesome sauce is majinfro.com plug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post just reeks with the stench of advertising. I still love your blog, but it's a shame you had to sell out because it sucks with all these ads floating around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is a really good deal for 5.95 starting out, just passing the info along since it is a limited time thing.

    ReplyDelete