Sunday, September 12, 2010

Achievement Bounty 9-11-2010






















Most Dangerous Game
Defeat the Shadow Broker’s Assassin (achievement tiles are messed up for ME2)

I thought I had a pretty decent day overall. I'm not tearing it up like some of the people are in the GSL. Not really that worried about it at the moment, I just need to stay consistent. If you want to track the GSL with pie charts and graphs check HERE. Beware, the pie chart for the MachiNe team reads "100% fucked". Out of the games I have played today, Lego Indy 2 is the one dragging me down. I just can't get into it. The Mass Effect  2 Shadow Broker DLC is pretty dang good. You should check it out if you are a fan of Mass Effect. I also finished off Spider-Man: dimensions campaign and Mafia II as well. Both are worth a look if you are even slightly interested in either.

AB Daily audio


No comments:

Post a Comment