Friday, September 24, 2010

Change Your Passion For Glory

Achievement Bounty 9-23-2010



























A rocky inspired achievement gained through an American Idol game? Not sure how this one got by me, but once Trueachievements gets revived that sucker is going in my case. Not changing my stance on avatar items, but I will buy some Rocky items if they ever become available. So, Kobe jersey and Rocky clothing is as far as I'm willing to go. Do any of you spend more money on avatar clothing than real clothing? I'd like to hear that story.

Unedited Audio Diary

9 comments:

  1. SuperEugene41: The only avatar item i have ever brought is the Dallas 41 Jersey that im wearing atm. Dirk is my fave player and im actually disgusted with an 83!!! its appauling, he is a huge scorer and an MVP for god's sake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought a few when I have an odd amount of points left

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oganese34: I've only payed for a ball cap and my "Save Carmine" t-shirt. That was less than 4 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Dirk should be rated in the 90's.

    The odd points thing I understand, the save carmine shirt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to get a Boba Fett avatar. It sounded like a good idea at the time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The film you was thinking of people slowly disapearing might be Back to the Future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As well as the Save Carmine, I just couldn't resist the pom-poms and the jedi sword...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Mascal, the black lightsaber is just too awesome to pass up, that and the monkey were the only real things i have bought with a significant amount of points.

    ReplyDelete