Monday, January 5, 2009

What's up in 2009

Games Games Games. Love em, need em, want em. There are some good games to look forward to in 2009. Just so we are clear, I'm not the type of person who needs to know everything about a game before it comes out. I just need to know what and when. If you read every single preview, look at every single screen shot, and examine gameplay videos second by second. Doesn't that make the game stale before it even comes out? I think it does. I don't usually bother with demos either, more than likely I will play it.

Here are some of the games I can't wait to play in 09.




























F.E.A.R. 2
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Splinter Cell: Conviction (PLEASE UBI)
Fight Night Round 4
Halo 3 ODST
Borderlands
Bioshock 2
New COD?
Alan Awake?
Final Fantasy XIII?
Assassins Creed 2?
Mass Effect 2????

DLC wise:
Fallout 3 takes center stage along with Grand Theft Auto IV

Arcade:
I will buy Uno Rush. Other than that, I have no idea what is coming out in 2009.

What are you looking forward to in 09?

12 comments:

  1. RE5 and Batman: Arkham Asaylum are the two I'm most looking forward to, and I'm hoping Aliens: Colonial Marines turns out well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SACRED 2 Fallen Angel, Batman Arkham asylum, afro samurai, and the other shit u listed

    ReplyDelete
  3. COD Modern Warfare 2 will be out this year, was confirmed a couple months back I believe.

    As for me it's skate 2 in a few weeks time, woop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for Bioshock 2 and really hoping Mass Effect 2 will be soon to follow. Loved Modern Warfare so a Modern Warfare 2 would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its Alan Wake dude not Alan Awake hehe.

    Im most looking forward to Alan Wake and Batman. RE5 demo was poop worst controls than AitD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More like Alan Asleep. Hopefully he wakes the hell up his year.:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know what game I want yo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont you mean these are the games you can just run through and not understand in 2009?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything new and interesting. Xbox 360 is my first game console (now I have PS3, Wii, DS and PSP also) so with "new" I mean something I haven't seen before. Some examples: Viva Pinata was my first gardening game. Brain Challenge first IQ test like game. UNO my first game using a camera. TalkMan (PSP) my first translation game. Tetris DS my first online multiplayer handheld game (DS). SingStar (PS3) first singing game and Guitar Hero III first music instrument game.

    ReplyDelete