Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feed me Stalmour, feed me all night long

Day 10

Ten days in a row with a completed game. Tuesday 1/27/09

The Maw: The perfect single player xbox live arcade game. It is easily one of my top 5 xbox live arcade games. You basically lead The Maw around the levels like a dog and have this purple people eater munch on everything and anything in your path. The 200 gamerscore points is easily obtained in around 4 hours or less of play time. I did not want this game to end and apparently my wish will be granted. New DLC levels are on the way, three of them. They will also come with shiny new achievements. I will buy this content the very day it comes out. Twisted pixel has a bright future ahead of them, they get it. It was totally worth the 10 bucks.









Final achievement obtained in The Maw.



The Maw is somewhat similar to this fellow.




Complete a game a day streak stands at: X

2 comments:

  1. The Maw sings like that? haha...
    Good luck with your Completion goal.
    Go for the platinum!!
    Later on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have to get this, your the 5th person now who has loved this game. Since I'm not a big arcade spender ill get this and Uno Rush.

    Keep the streak alive Stallion.

    ReplyDelete