Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lara Croft likes to call me "collect"

Day 13
13 days in a row with a completed game

Friday 1/30/09
Tomb Raider Underworld: I enjoyed everything about this game except for one thing...collecting all 179 treasures. It was a pain! Your first play through will eat up some time due to the treasures. I did it on easy first, then replayed it on Master Survivalist for the final achievement. Second play through on hard only took a few hours, maybe 3. I've never been a big fan of the Tomb Raider games, but I had a lot of fun with this one. I highly recommend this game. There were a few bugs I did notice, Lara will get stuck in the ground a lot. What you must do if this happens is just shoot. Another strange bug was an invisible Lara, needless to say it's very hard to jump around on poles and whatnot when this happens. Hopefully the upcoming downloadable content doesn't have you collect a bunch of garbage for achievements. If you do play it, see if you can resist picking the short shorts jungle outfit 100% of the time.



Final achievement obtained in Tomb Raider Underworld



A completed game a day stands at:13

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Stallion.

    This is going to be one of the next games I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy game, i agree collecting all trasures is annoying as hell, top spin 2 next 1000? hurry up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you mean top spin 3. I'm not sure if my 5 seasons achievement will unlock in about 7 hours. If it does, top spin is tomorrows game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me that you've seen how easy it is to get all 1100 points for the PC version of Fallout 3. Read about it over at x360a.org, literally takes a few minutes to unlock everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I have fallout 3 pc. I'm just not going to do that, not my style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This from the man who is number one in the world on GS? Its not like your gamesaving or glitching; the game was made that way so why not do it and save forty or so hours.

    ReplyDelete