Monday, January 26, 2009

This cat has nine lives

Day 9

9 days in a row with a completed game. Monday 1/26/09




Track & Field
: The first old school console game on the complete a game a day world tour list and it may be the only one to rear it's fugly head. It's a pretty easy game overall, not sure why I didn't finish it a long time ago. The high jump was giving me some fits while going for the perfection achievement. I would qualify on all events during all 3 rounds, then I got to the high jump and I would do the first two jumps perfect. I proceeded to muck up on the final one for the achievement. I did it twice in a row, but I kept my cool and took a deep breath. Six tries later, achievement unlocked! 200 in Track & Field. So, the worst thing you have to do is master the high jump. It may take a little bit of time to get some practice in on the high jumps, it is the final event. It all comes down to a little repetition.






Final achievement obtained in Track & Field



Complete a game a day streak stands at: IX

3 comments:

  1. F'n A. I guess I will have to go back and try again on T&F if you were able to do it. That high jump always gave me a fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shot put was way harder! that high jump was nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur streak = over even though u had many easy games even dodgeball

    ReplyDelete