Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lucky number 7

Day 7

Seventh game down. The Saturday game. 1/24/09





Unleash your inner photographer in Sea Life Safari. If you are unsure of what this game is, it's a underwater game where you are on a set path and you take pictures of Sea Life. That's all there is to it. A pretty enjoyable game while it lasts, which is only a few hours. A nice change of pace game.









The final achievement obtained in Sea Life.



I think mixing up arcade games and retail games is rejuvenating me. For the longest time I wasn't even looking to play arcade games. It feels like I have a good balance at the moment. Hopefully I can keep the streak alive for another week. One thing is for sure, I am more motivated now to keep it going.

A little about a games completed streak.
7 days in a row: Bronze Streak
14 days in a row: Silver Streak
21 days in a row: Gold Streak
28 days in a row: Platinum Streak

Yeah, I just made that all up, but it sounds good to me.

Bronze streak completed, currently going for silver.

7 day recap:
1/18/09: Smackdown vs Raw 09
1/19/09: Feeding Frenzy 2
1/20/09: Interpol
1/21/09: Gears of War 2
1/22/09: LOTR: Conquest
1/23/09: Asterix at the Olympic Games
1/24/09: SeaLife Safari

All games were completed on different days on EST.

Complete a game a day streak stands at: 7

2 comments:

  1. If you didn't already know, The Maw is a really fun and easy 200. It can be done in 4-6 hours. That might come in handy as you continue the streak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made achievements for your achievements lol

    Keep this going Stallion.

    ReplyDelete