Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A completed game a day keeps the doctor away: Day 3

Day 3

Third game down. The Tuesday game. 1/20/09






Interpol
is an extremely easy arcade game if you are playing 4 player co-op. It takes around 2 hours to get the full 200 gamerscore. I would not advise anyone to buy this game for fun, it is crap. I can't see how a game like this can have any replay value. I bought it for gamerscore, but so did the 3 other schmucks that played co-op with me. I love you guys!






My advise, whip out those old Where's Waldo books if you have the urge to find junk that is around other junk.
















I just saved you 10 green backs, your welcome.

Star Performer was the final achievement I obtained in Interpol



Complete a game a day streak stands at: 3

6 comments:

  1. Keep it up mate. Hope you get to 50 days... Seriously, how long do you think you can keep finishing a game a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good god no. If I had prepared myself a couple of months ago and saved everything easy and everything I almost had done, maybe 30 days in a row. I would be happy with a 10 day streak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Stallion.

    I really hope you break 300k soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Seriously 2.0 mate ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea..thats really god. i will hope you break 1,million GS :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interpol... that game was about as fun as listening to Blind and Krueger fight....actually it was way less fun than that.

    ReplyDelete