Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Streak

Day 18

18 days in a row with a completed day

Wednesday 2/4/09
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2009: I usually could care less about these games, but I played my role and became a true hunter. In no way shape or form does this game mimic real life hunting and that's a good thing for us achievement mongers. I don't think many of use would like waiting in the grass for hours to see something run away without the satisfaction of slaughtering it. This one takes around 6-8 hours to complete. After getting through that first playthrough, everything becomes a breeze. Xbox.com is still down so no achievement picture with date. Overall I enjoyed the game, I became one with the wild.





Me before Dangerous Hunt 2009

















The new and improved me.
















Complete a game a day streak stands at: 18

10 comments: