Sunday, February 8, 2009

I enjoy coke 'n bawls






















Not to be confused with the same coke 'n bawls Richard enjoys.

I'm talking about drinks of a hardcore achievement whore. When I need a caffeine fix which is often, I turn to these two drinks. Coke 'n bawls.
I drink a single diet coke with splenda on a daily basis. I love the taste of it, it is very smooth and refreshing. I don't like to drink regular diet sodas because of the aspartame found in them. Why? From what I know and read, aspartame is not so good for you. What it actually does is tricks your brain into thinking you are drinking something sweet. If you eat something after drinking a regular diet coke, it will taste sweet. Other health concerns are cancer related.

Bawls is the best energy drink I've ever tasted. I rarely get to drink one since Comp USA got shut down. It's just not mass market yet, but I believe you can find it at Target now and a few gas stations. I've only tried the original flavor in the bottle. I've had about 7 cases total, I got a case for the release of halo 2 and halo 3. For more information on bawls products go to www.bawls.com. I personally want to try a bottle of g33k b33r. I love me some root beer.

I also have a few cups of coffee in the morning, I sweeten that with splenda too.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they sell Bawls everywhere around me the G33kB33r was pretty good, but I'm and Amp man myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha bawlz is so funny.. my friend tom drinks it and we always crack jokes like "hey man dont run with bawlz in your mouth".. ive tasted it and it is pretty damn good too

    ReplyDelete
  5. bawls root beer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always assumed Stallion liked balls.

    Edit: I always assumed Stallion liked Bawls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just an FYI... Splenda (or sucralose) is worse than aspartame. Seriously, check this article out...

    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/02/10/New-Study-of-Splenda-Reveals-Shocking-Information-About-Potential-Harmful-Effects.aspx

    I'm enjoying the site btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that. Man, I can't believe my own blog helped me in a way. I stopped with the splenda. Just for the record, I never experienced any of those symptoms that are in the link.

    Pisses me off, but its my own fault. I wish I looked into it more years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, all those fake sugars make me nervous. Sugar-free gum usually uses it too so I stay away from that.

    Its too bad they can't/don't make a "Light" soda like they do light beer.

    You know, the same as beer, but less "potent" you could say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blech... I stopped caring about sugar so long ago for pretty much that reason. So now I down a 12 pack of coke a day with no remorse. At least it's not fake sugar!!!

    HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy Red Bull the most. Caffeine seems to make me almost sleepy, so I drink coffee for relaxation.

    ReplyDelete