Friday, February 13, 2009

200 in 30 minutes and sweaty men

Day 25 & 26

26 days in a row with a completed game

Wednesday 2/11/09
3 on 3 NHL Arcade: If you have 10 bucks, 4 controllers, and 30 minutes you have 200 easy gamerscore points. Not much more to say besides that. You do not need 4 controllers, but it is the most efficient way to complete the game. I'm glad this puppy fell into my lap during this streak.

Final achievement obtained in 3 on 3 NHL











Thursday 2/12/09
Smackdown vs Raw 2007: I had 990 in this one for ages and I finally gave it a good smackdown. Pinned it 1..2..and 3. Nobody could stop me, not even Hulk Hogan. The final 10 point achievement I needed was to Defeat every Superstar on the roster by pin or submission at least once on hard difficulty. Took around 4 hours to do and was less boring then I thought it would be. I basically just used the Rock and kneed everyone in the gut until they turned red.

Final achievement obtained in Smackdown vs Raw 2009




Complete a game a day streak stands at: 26

1 comment:

  1. congrats, when are you going to stop this shit?

    ReplyDelete