Monday, February 16, 2009

All your messages are belong to me

Ever wonder what it is like being my xbox live inbox? Wonder no more.

P the player writes: How is it possible to have that many Gamerscore points ?¿? are you very rich or what ?¿? and nice gamerpic, were did you find it ?¿?
2nd message exactly 9 hours later:Okay... so your writing a message is a waste of time... **** you *****
3rd message around 20 days later: Please write something to me, i just want to know that you dont feel like you are better than everybody...

Answer: You give me 9 hours to reply then curse at me? And you really expect me to reply? manners, learn some manners.

Al Cap0WNage writes: What would you do if you woke up and a used condom was in ur butt?

Answer: I would hunt you down like Liam Neeson did in Taken.

Andrew14man writes: hey, I don't think u are much of a gamer. If you were, you would play more games for fun other than stupid xbla games

Answer: Don't be hating because the only xbla arcade game you can afford is Live Score Tracker.

blinkay writes: ey. just read your blog and you seem really down to earth. wasnt expectin that when i first saw 280000. keep up the good work ;]

Answer: Hey thanks. It was kinda why I started the blog to begin with. People will think all kinds of crazy stuff up, when it's usually not the truth.

Fai1 B0at Frank writes: hey 1v1 one my horse and me 2 ill ub3r pwn u

Answer: The only way you win is if my horse wants to play with you big boy. :)

the burtonation writes: u rock man U R my role model

Answer: 1milliongamerscore, where caring happens.

MUNSIE writes: Does xbox.com/Microsoft ever contact you regarding your massive amount of gamerscore? If you hit one million gamerscore will they give you some free t-shirts or something?

Answer: Nah, it's nothing like that. Once I hit 1million I will cash in all my achievements and gamerscore for a monthly subscription to OXM.

gamingmoderator writes: There has been many complaints filed about you using offensive and bad language against other gamers.You can either send a redeem code to xboxlivemoderator@hotmail.co.uk for 2100 microsoft points or let your account be cancelled

Answer: Seriously, is that the best scheme you can come up with?

o CheapShotz o writes: REALLY CLEAVER LAST TYM I LUKED AT UR ACHIEVEMENTS U HAD 2 BULLETWITCH GAMES 999 KNOW U GOT 1 999 GAME SAVES CHEATER GET A LYF BRUV STOP COPY AND PASTING ACHIEVEMENTS AND GET THEM LEGIT

Answer: Gamingmoderator, send this guy a message, he will fall for it. TWO BULLETWITCHES!!! OMG!!!! TWO BULLETWITCHES!!!!WTF!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. As an Xbox Ambassador, I get a lot of messages like the first one. Some message, followed up less than 24 hours later by "Hey, you're an ambassador, you have to reply" with some insult and colorful language.

    They get blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn these are funny... I'm just glad one of my stupid messages aren't in this list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh look I'm on Stallion's blog. :win get:

    ReplyDelete