Monday, August 8, 2011

XtendPlay Explained By Me



Last November a number of opportunities came across my email but XtendPlay ended up being a product that I truly believed in and I was comfortable lending my name to. It's not like I threw the thing in the closet never to use it again. It's being used by me 100% of the time.

To get the 10% discount at www.xtendyourgame.com or amazon.co.uk enter code STALLION at checkout. The code also works with the PlayStation version as well. I got a chance to sit down with the PlayStation one at PAX east in Boston earlier this year and it works great. I'm not a huge fan of the PS controller but XtendPlay made a world of difference.

Xwerx offers a Try before you buy policy that even covers the shipping cost both ways. It really is a no risk obligation. The only hurdle is yourself saying this thing looks weird because I did the exact same thing. But once you get it in your hands, you will be singing a different tune.


1 comment: