Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Games that WILL melt your face

BattleField Bad Company 2



Why your face WILL melt:
Now that Dice has a few console FPS under their belt they have the experience. I still believe they will make the greatest console game EVER sometime in the near future. It might be Battlefield 3 whenever they unleash that. You will not find this type of destruction in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I know COD is favored by most, but Battlefield is the next best thing.

When your face WILL melt:
March 2, 2010

How to prepare yourself for a melted face:
www.twitter.com/officialBFBC2

5 comments:

  1. I'm not big on the realistic war games, but someone bought me Battlefield: Bad Company (1) and I tried playing it and man is it hard. I die like every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SP or MP? When I played the MP demo I got my ass handed to me. After a day or two of playing it I switched that the other way around. I think a lot of people get smashed and give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see that fucking Cacti? I can't wait... I guess MW2 will hold me over until it releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was playing SP. In MP I expect to die and die a lot. SP, I can deal with every so often but I think I died the first moment you turn the first corner and there are enemies present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that does look nice does it... Feel my face softning up just watching that vid, so yeah - looks like it could just be a face-melter.
    And the sounds, sound like, well, good war sounds ;-)

    ReplyDelete