Sunday, September 20, 2009

C.R.E.A.M.

I can't believe it's almost October already! 1MG blog is almost 1 year old. Halo 3 ODST is being released this Tuesday and I'm really excited about trying out the co-op and firefight mode. Not to mention the new maps for Halo 3 multiplayer.

I'm still working towards my goal of 400,000 and I hope to hit that by the end of the year. I am slightly off track but not by much. I have some games sitting here that I will be trying to get done before those slime bag publishers axe the online play. Chromehounds, FIFA 08, and Need for Speed Pro Street. Chromehounds I won't get done, but I want to get something out of it. The Chromehounds servers will be shut down in January. If you didn't get the memo, consider yourself served. As for the other two games, I'm not sure. With EA involved every online game is a ticking time bomb. DON'T CUT THE BLUE WIRE! Need for Speed Pro Street might have some life left to it. It was recently released for games on demand and touts mutliplayer features. It's recently departed sibling, Carbon, sings a different tune. No multiplayer features touted.

I'm really wanting to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but the online co-op seems to be a buggy mess. I wanted to knock most of that out before Halo 3 ODST was released but that doesn't look possible. I've been entertained by WET. WET is fun. I'm not getting into good, great, or awesome talk. It's just FUN. It's like Max Payne, Strangle Hold, Kill Bill, and 007 movie intros. Not 60 bucks fun, an appropriate price would've been 40 dollar, dollar bills y'all.

4 comments:

  1. 400K by December then your only giving yourself till Oct 2010 for 500K? You sure love challenging yourself stallion. I was impressed with 100K a year, but in 10 months is crazy! Good luck with it, you'll be so rapt when you hit that halfway point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the end of 2012 he want 1 million motherfucker learn to read faggot. fucking stallion motherfucker

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhh I never said he wasn't aiming for 1M by 2012.... was actually referring to link he included in the blog to his goal's he's got listed on True Achievements where he's listed his goals to reach 400k by Dec09, then get to 500k by Oct10.
    My reading skills are quite fine, but thanks for your concern. Perhaps you should work on your reading skills and add some grammar lessons while you're at it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolla Dolla bill YAAaaAAaaAAaa'LL YEA!

    ReplyDelete