Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Achievement Bounty 12-20-2010

Achievement Bounty 12-20-2010 (18) (580gs)
 Achievements obtained from Tron: Evolution and Halo: Reach.

I played mostly Tron: Evolution and what a turd that is. I'll be putting that on the back burner for now. I finished up the Halo: Reach noble pack DLC. I really do enjoy the new maps, Breakpoint being the best of the bunch. I <3 Halo, but for now, it's all about the new Battlefield DLC. Some good deals today on the marketplace . Red Dead content is tempting, especially undead nightmare. There looks to be a lot of deals from now until the end of the year. Those, I will probably take full advantage of.

2 comments:

  1. What did you do to get the DMR achievement in Reach? i keep trying it but it wont unlock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was big team slayer on Paradiso. The dude I killed was on top of the structure where you find the Spartan Lazer. I was around the teleporter entrance, scoped in.

    ReplyDelete