Monday, December 20, 2010

Achievement Bounty 12-19-2010

Achievement Bounty 12-19-2010 (25) (755gs)
Achievements obtained from Megamind and Raskulls.

Megamind was updated with a patch to fix what was a broken game. It would freeze up at the end of the levels for no reason. It has now been fixed, so you no longer have to fear the Megamind. It only takes a few hours for the full 1,000. Very simple. Raskulls is a lot of fun. It comes out on the arcade December 29th. If you know someone who has it, have them send you an invite and you can download it now. It will still cost you the 800 microsoft points to buy. I played it for the majority of the day and had a lot of fun. I only have a few things left to do, then it's a wrap. I recommend it. I'm finally getting back into a groove, maybe not point crazy like leapfrog, but showing signs of life. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam tomorrow! That's a must play for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on BFBC2:V - I've been waiting for this - hopefully it'll live up to expectations!

    ReplyDelete