Sunday, December 19, 2010

Achievement Bounty 12-18-2010

Achievement Bounty 12-18-2010 (11) (120gs)
Achievements obtained from Crackdown 2, Halo: Reach, and Project Sunburst.

Played mostly Project Sunburst on the Windows phone and took cat naps all day. Watched a few NBA games in between those naps. Washington Wizards pooping in their pants and D-Rose choking it up at the free throw line like groundhog day were the highlights. I keep trying to play Family Game Night 3 but it's so bad. Mr potato head probably committed suicide shortly after the release date. I'll put FGN3 in my system and just leave it idle, for hours! If you want to break that gaming addiction you may have, Family Game Night 3 is the cure.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I might try Family Game Night 3 to rid myself of my Minecraft addiction.

    ReplyDelete