Thursday, August 5, 2010

Completed Game: Left 4 Dead 2

Just had to finish up the mutations achievement in the passing DLC to wrap this up. You get the gnome prop for your avatar after getting that achievement. So, I finally got my best buddy from Half-Life 2 back, my little garden gnome buddy. I wish I could smash him into a million pieces, make cat litter out of him, and then let the cat avatar prop shit all over him for years. You ruined part of half-life 2 for me! You little prick! Why couldn't you just stay in the fucking car like a good gnome?

5 comments:

  1. It's "gnome" with a "g"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I knew something was wrong with it. That bitch doesn't deserve to have proper spelling anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to exchange links with your site www.1milliongamerscore.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete