Saturday, August 28, 2010

Achievement Bounty 8-17-2010 - 8-27-2010

Most of this was done on the 17th and 18th before I went on vacation. I was able to get the last three achievements I needed in Race Pro while I was away. Played an hour here and there and got that crap done. An hour or so at a time was about all I could bare. Girls take a while to get ready so I used those opportunities wisely. They tend to sleep longer than the average gamerscore whore also. I had a good trip, but now it's time to punish my Xbox. MUSH MUSH!

3 comments:

  1. You're my hero!! I followed you!! follow me?

    http://starcraft2stuff6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back.

    I'm curious to hear your thoughts on Windows Phone 7. Do you plan on getting one? Do you think it will help speed your journey to 1M GS? Any opinion on the announced games?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alot of achievements!!! To me that's a week+ in achievements!!!

    ReplyDelete