Thursday, August 12, 2010

Achievement Bounty 8-10-2010

25. A little bit under 25k before the half way there point. I'm guessing I will get to the mark sometime in October.














All your messages are belong to me - Xbox Live message of the day








INinjaAssassinz says:
Dude that is just plain out crazy that your almost at 500,000 Gamerscore you should have a party when you do. Good luck,Oh BTW unlike most people I know you didnt cheat if you cheated why make a website dedicated to it?

S83: One thing I'm absolutely sure of, if I do reach 1,000,000, there will be Carlton dancing.

2 comments:

  1. You will obviously not reach 1mil before next gen. Do you think all gamerscore will be transfered to Xbox 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all,let me say that i truly admire your skill & love for video games.I have been following your progress for a while,and let me say that you are amazing.If anyone can go for 1 Million is you.I just reached 70k(70007).I will stop for a while,just to play some Ps3.I also listened to every podcast,good and funny.I wish you,your family and your friends the best.Greetings from Portugal!.

    ReplyDelete