Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Achievement Bounty 8-3-210

20. This is the no bullshit bounty. Alan Wake: If you are a survival horror fan, you have to play this game. Easily in the top 10 games of the year, maybe the second best single player experience. The achievement list isn't all that bad either, nothing really that hard. I hated all the collectibles at first, one of the main reasons I held off on playing it for so long. I really hope they get to make a sequel, because the good elements found within are extremely rare. I didn't appreciate the game at first, but now I respect what the developers accomplished.


All your messages are belong to me - Xbox Live message of the day








Pigimus Prime says: holy shit i listened to podcast last night in bed and almost pissed the bed laughing at that who let the nub in song. keep up the good work fellow pumpkin eater!

S83: Party chat podcast: making people piss themselves since 2010.

1 comment:

  1. why the hell was I not informed that my lovely vocals were causing urination?

    ReplyDelete