Monday, August 27, 2012

Daily Update 8-26: Roll Out

Image from TRANSFORMERS: FoC

Nothing but Transformers all day long while I sing my song.




TRANSFORMERS: FoC

LAST PLAYED 8/27/2012
400/1000

ACHIEVEMENTS

29/50



I'm almost done with the MP, I have one class left to max out and that's sitting on level 20. Around 170k more XP to go. My play time for multiplayer was nearly 10 hours yesterday and my ass didn't feel so well once I peeled it from the couch.

Single player levels V- X didn't make me think any less of the game, still, high quality gaming through and through. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for the final two chapters. 

I'm shooting to have the 1k by the end of the day, but that may not happen due to the MP xp I still need to accumulate. 

My final thoughts and review score for Transformers:FoC tomorrow.

Status on the goals I set yesterday.

Gamerscore goals for 8-26
1) Finish the Transformers: FoC multiplayer achievements (almost, still have around 170,000XP to gain)
2) Get the majority of FoC campaign done (Yes. Two chapter left and then some clean up)

I did the best I could do.

Gaming Goals for 8-27
1) Get 1,000 gamerscore in Transformers:FoC

Stallion83
746560





All Your Messages Are Belong To MEEEEEEEEEEEE





I'll go with The Walking Dead games. $5 is a freaking steal for them!!





Impartial.


Don't be fooled. She wants to murder me A LOT some days. Like today.

Gotta get to work on that 1k and I'm late.



1 comment:

  1. Have today finished Transformets FoC . Im loving it! Enjoy the last Chapter!

    ReplyDelete