Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daily Update 8-25


Image from TRANSFORMERS: FoC












Accomplished exactly what I set out to do today. Completed a game and completed a portion of another. I talk some games, set some goals and answer some messages.

What I played and the achievements I unlocked:

Netflix

Netflix

This title has no achievements.

Not exactly played, but my Xbox did run it. I watched a few episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" with Possum. It's something we enjoying watching together.

JOJO'S B. A. HD Ver.

LAST PLAYED 8/25/2012
400/400

ACHIEVEMENTS

12/12

It took around 90 minutes to complete JOJO. The biggest hurdle for me was figuring out the damn buttons. Once I did, it was an easy breezy, beautiful completion. Still, 1600MSP is too much to pay for it. I recommend waiting for a deal of the week.



TRANSFORMERS: FoC

LAST PLAYED 8/25/2012
255/1000

ACHIEVEMENTS

18/50



Image from TRANSFORMERS: FoC

Those are the 5 achievements tied to escalation mode, which is the horde offering of this title. It supports co-op for up to 4 players and I enjoyed it a lot.  Thanks to: Bond, Rogue, weffa and Rand for playing.

My stats should give you an idea on how long it takes for "Ultra Power Master" 


Here's a brief All Your Messages Are Belong To Me


Thanks for checking the show out! I'm not in the beta but what I've heard about the IE app, I do not like. No video support? Blah.


 Thanks for the support. Tell your KUZ, SUP.


 Someone seems a little self-conscious about their GS? :P


Go HAM or go home. 

Gamerscore goals for 8-26
1) Finish the Transformers: FoC multiplayer achievements
2) Get the majority of FoC campaign done

Until tomorrow, Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment