Monday, January 16, 2012

Stallion Doin' Work: Day 7 - The Madness Continues

Day7-


Kobe continues to be red hot. He had another 40 plus point night scoring 42 points against the Cleveland Cavilers. The oldest player to ever have 3 consecutive 40 point games. Something even MJ never did at 33 or older.

Friday: Off Day 

Temptation to post that silly ass Friday song is very high but I'll try to refrain.

It also happened to be Friday the 13th. There's two more taking place this year.

Off the top of my head I have no idea what I did as far as gaming goes. *Takes a look at achievement dates*

It appears as if I finished off Eat Lead JP. I also played some Ben 10 Galactic Racing and a little bit of NBA2k12.

At pigs request we started recording the podcast early and he STILL feel asleep during recording. Everyone except for Omega and myself are in different time zones which makes it hard to schedule a time for recording that works great for everyone. Next week we are recording at 2:00AM EST, which is the time zone I'm in. It's not very covenant for myself but you got to do what you got to do.

I'm convinced this is pig before and after the podcast.


Saturday: Challenge Day - 42 Achievements needed to match Kobe

The podcast spilled over into Saturday so I fired up Ben 10 Galactic Racing while that was taking place and unlocked 5 achievements for 110 Gamerscore to finish it off for good. Even though I do enjoy my kart racers, I can't recommend Galactic Racing. It could be the worst one for the 360.

Skipping along, I went with NBA 2k12, a game that is so fitting for this challenge. I unlocked 2 achievements for 45 gamerscore. NBA2k11 and NBA2k12 are not only the best basketball games ever created,  they are probably the best sports games ever made. There are still tons of faults like online servers not working properly which can be so frustrating. I love to play team-up mode but it hardly ever works.

During the podcast phatal1ty recommend I play Harbor Master on WP7 since it's similar to Flight Control for WP7. Boy was she right! I really like it a lot and it plays exactly like Flight Control. I can't believe I'm just now finding this out. A few of the achievements are ridiculous...like shipping 50,000 lifetime cargo units or scoring 500 on any map. I unlocked 13 achievements for 100 Gamerscore by playing it through-out the day.

It was KR: Glee Vol. 3 time! Yippee Skippy! Mopped up 3 achievements for 250 Gamerscore which leaves me 1 achievement away for the completion.


Guess I couldn't refrain after all. :)

Briefly played Disney Universe which lead to unlocking 3 achievements for 45 gamerscore before moving on.

I purchased Tentacles for my Windows Phone. I never tried the demo before so this was new to me even though it came out some months ago. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this platformer where you need to use your creatures tentacles to maneuver past the hazards and enemies. If you like the thought of eating eyeballs, this is the game you have been waiting your entire life for. I unlocked 10 achievements for 70 Gamerscore.

I first played The Sims 3 back in July and only popped a few achievements. I just now got back to playing it all these months later. Nothing new here, it's still the same Sims game that sold a bazillion copies on the PC. You eat, shit, sleep, and work. You played this game for reals today. Hopefully you took and shower and yes, this was a friendly reminder. I unlocked 8 achievements for 170 Gamerscore before I took one. No, really..


Went back to 11eyes Cross Over to get that last measly percentage done. I ended up in an all German speaking party and the first thing I heard in English was "Hello Raymond." He tried his best to guide me through what I was missing but we could not figure it out. I'm stuck on 99.70%. 2 achievements and 170 gamerscore is just laughing at me.


Total for Day 7: 44 Achievements - 790 Gamerscore

The Lakers and Kobe played again on Saturday night. He scored another 42 points. That's 4 games in a row at 40! Crazy stuff. They play again on Monday night.

Since starting this challenge Kobe has averaged an outstanding 38 points per game.


Day 1: Kobe 37pts - Stallion 38 achievements - 805 Gamerscore
Day 2: Kobe 30pts - Stallion 32 achievements - 505 Gamersocre
Day 3: Kobe 39pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 1,035 gamerscore
Day 4: Kobe 26pts - Stallion 40 achievements - 1,145 gamerscore 
Day 5: Kobe 48pts - Stallion 49 achievements - 1,260 gamerscore
Day 6: Kobe 40pts - Stallion 41 achievements - 906 gamerscore
Day 7: Kobe 42pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 790 gamerscore
Day 8: Kobe 42pts - Stallion???(check back on Monday)

7 Day Challenge Total: 288 achievements - 6,416 gamerscore

2012 totals as of 12:00am EST on January 15th

Start - Current - Total Gain

Lost track. Will update tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The wrestler gif....LMAOOOOO ohh man that made my week right there.

    ReplyDelete