Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stallion Doin' Work: Day 12 - Time To Shine

Day12-

Kobe scored 33 Sunday night against the Pacers. Just about right where I want the number to be for challenge purposes. Not too much, but not too little. Something I find to be noteworthy is that Luol Deng of the Chicago Bulls has a torn ligament in his off hand. He will sit out for weeks, possibly months. Kobe has a torn ligament in his shooting hand, lost half of his money in a divorce, but has missed zero games, and is currently leading the league in scoring. On top of the fact that he is 33 years old and has a ton of miles on his body. Respect.

Monday: Challenge Day - at least 33 achievements needed

Went back to Scene it? BOS to clean up a few achievements I missed in the Award Winners DLC. I unlocked 3 achievements for 100 gamerscore and captured the completion w/DLC. Two of those achievements in the AM and the other midday. Thanks to Mr. Johnson for throwing his copy in so I could get the online quiz achievement. Good luck finding any company online.

Had a bit of cleaning up to do in National Geographic Challenge!, mostly the puzzle achievements. I did all the slider puzzles before I retired for the night. 1 achievement for 40 gamerscore.

At about 5:00PM EST I was only sitting on those 4 achievements, which left me with some work to do.

I'm missing a ton of achievements in Kinect Sports so I figured I could nab a few from it. I immediately downloaded the Calorie Challenge Pack since there were about 10 achievements to pick up. I unlocked 11 achievements for 265 gamerscore. I probably enjoy the Kinect Sports games more so than any other Kinect titles that aren't named The Gunstringer.

I got my new PAL Xbox in the mail (post for you Brits) along with Family Game Night 4 EU and that may have saved my bacon. I unlocked 19 achievements 580 Gamerscore. Thanks for trading with me little Nicky.

That put me at 34 achievements with more time to spare so I popped in Victorious: Time To Shine. I felt like this was my day to finally shine and I did just that. I got the gold star in the drum portion unlocking 2 achievements for 75 gamerscore and getting the completion in the process.

Total for day 12: 36 achievements - 1,060 Gamerscore

Tuesday: Off Day

Completed Nat Geo Challenge! by unlocking the final 3 achievements.

Completed WWE 12 by unlocking the final 4 achievements. The servers in this were terrible the day it came out and still are to this day. There should be an achievement just for connecting to the servers titled " The hardest achievement ever"

Played some Kinect Sports (working on a 5 day in a row achievement)

Made a little progress in Family Game Night 4 EU

Kobe and the Lakers play Tonight (Wednesday) against the Clippers so the challenge resumes tomorrow.

Day 1: Kobe 37pts - Stallion 38 achievements - 805 Gamerscore
Day 2: Kobe 30pts - Stallion 32 achievements - 505 Gamersocre
Day 3: Kobe 39pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 1,035 gamerscore
Day 4: Kobe 26pts - Stallion 40 achievements - 1,145 gamerscore 
Day 5: Kobe 48pts - Stallion 49 achievements - 1,260 gamerscore
Day 6: Kobe 40pts - Stallion 41 achievements - 906 gamerscore
Day 7: Kobe 42pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 790 gamerscore
Day 8: Kobe 42pts - Stallion 42 achievements - 725 gamerscore
Day 9: Kobe 14pts - Stallion 30 achievements - 804 gamerscore
Day 10: Kobe 24pts - Stallion 24 achievements - 755 gamerscore
Day 11: Kobe 30pts - Stallion 31 achievements - 631 gamerscore
Day 12: Kobe 33pts - Stallion 36 achievements - 1,060 gamerscore
Day 13: Kobe ???    - Stallion (check back on Friday) When I say Friday that stupid song leaps into my head. Thanks piggy and Glee. 

12 Day Challenge Total: 451 achievements - 10,456 gamerscore

2012 totals as of 6:20PM EST on January 25th

Start - Current - Total increase for the year

Gamerscore: 666,666 - 682,095 - 15,429

Achievements: 27,694 - 28,309 - 615

Completed Games on dashboard:  540 - 567 - 27

Completed Games according to Trueachievements (DLC excluded) 585

Gamerscore completion percentage: 81.42% - 82.35% - .93%

Achievement completion percentage: 82.38% - 83.22% - .84%


2012 start:

Current:

1 comment:

  1. Ure One Crazy Son Of A Bitch Ill Give Ya That,
    Respect Man :) Goodluck On Your Journey To 1M Gamerscore, Take Care And Stay Healthy

    - Sneak Technique [ Also My Gamertag ]

    ReplyDelete