Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Leapfrog Part Tres: Day 45

Achievement Bounty 6-20-2011 
(19 Achievements) (350 Gamerscore)

Achievements obtained from: Child of Eden and Bejeweled LIVE


Total Gamerscore: 586,845
Total Achievements: 24,257
Total Games Played: 861
Total Completed Games: 502

Day 45 of Achievement Leapfrog: FAILED
(at least 47 achievements needed)
19 Achievements
350 Gamerscore 



I may of hit a wall with this current leapfrog challenge. I just didn't have it in me today to scratch for 47 achievements. Maybe tomorrow will turn out better.


I did have a nice little run in Full house Poker last night, I guess my poker face worked after all. I finished 4th place out of the thousands that were playing Texas heat and won over 2 million chips.






3 comments:

  1. I wish you'd do more reviews of the games you finish. You were doing it for a while and went away from it, which is a shame. At least with you, we know you actually played the game and seem relatively impartial - both of which you can't say about almost any site anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job on the poker round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fatty liver disease homeopathic remedies fatty liver disease homeopathic
    remedies fatty liver disease homeopathic remedies

    Feel free to visit my site; treatment for hepatic steatosis

    ReplyDelete