Sunday, June 12, 2011

Leapfrog Part Tres: Day 34

Achievement Bounty 6-9-2011 
(41 Achievements) (930 Gamerscore)

Achievements obtained from: Hunted: Demon's Forge, and Red Faction: Armageddon.

Total Gamerscore: 580,680
Total Achievements: 23,923
Total Games Played: 847
Total Completed Games: 495

Day 34 of Achievement Leapfrog: PASSED
(at least 41 achievements needed)
41 Achievements
930 Gamerscore 

I should have another completed game under my belt but no. Omega and I played Hunted in co-op and did everything together, he got the 1,000, I missed crystals somehow. I tried to make sense of why it glitches and could not figure it out. My advice would be to play solo until further notice. So another game with a single achievement until completion is now added to the pile.  

I'm immune to games or achievements glitching since it happens frequently. Like my friend Rand al Thor 19 would say,  "You can't keep a good whore down."

No comments:

Post a Comment