Friday, June 17, 2011

Leapfrog Part Tres: Day 40

Achievement Bounty 6-15-2011 
(45 Achievements) (815 Gamerscore)

Achievements obtained from: Full House Poker, Duke Nukem Forever, Alice: Madness Returns, Red Faction: BG, Rise of Glory, The First Templar, Googly Eyes,Operation Flashpoint: Red River, and Zombies!!!

Total Gamerscore: 584,120
Total Achievements: 24,133
Total Games Played: 857
Total Completed Games: 498

Day 40 of Achievement Leapfrog: PASSED
(at least 45 achievements needed)
45 Achievements
815 Gamerscore 

Up until now and just putting this together, I thought I had failed the day by being just 1 achievement shy. I guess I need to go back to kindergarten and get some counting knowledge. I most likely forgot to count the Full house Poker achievement.

Things I need to do: Watch more Sesame Street.

1 comment:

  1. You should do a leapfrog totals update:gamerscore, achievements, completed games ect. Including the days you failed

    ReplyDelete