Monday, January 25, 2010

TrueAchievements and Stallion sitting in a tree

K I S S I N G

Trueachievements came to me with the idea of having some of my blog posts from 1milliongamerscore.com go up on TA. More specifically, the opinion articles. It was an easy decision on my part since I really enjoy the site.

A few months before TA arrived on the scene I had a similar idea about a website but I completely lacked the website knowledge to make it happen. Luckily someone had the knowledge and made it into the best achievement tracking website on the net.

What this basically means is, you can read some of the mumblings of a guy dedicated to games and Xbox Live on a properly formatted website. If you have no idea what I'm all about, go to my blog. There is around 18 months worth of randomness to get you ready. If you don't care at all, that is fine too.

Enjoy Mass Effect 2, we all should be K I S S I N G that very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stallion, glad you made this post on TA, I wasn't aware of your site. Interesting blog you have here, some funny tidbits and generally well written.
    I guess you consider me a new regular visitor :)
    Looking forward to reading more of your adventures in the quest to 1,000,000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who gives a nigger fuck

    ReplyDelete