Monday, November 17, 2008

Orville Redenbacher is alive. 10,000 buttery achievements popped!






















Today I finally hit the 10,000 total achievement mark. I accomplished this around 3am EST while playing Gears of War 2. I captured my tenth meat flag in a submission public match for the Beat the Meat flag achievement. Achievement unlocked! 10,000 achievements!
10,000 is a lot of poppin, almost took me 3 years. 2 years 359 days to be exact.
Thanks to all my friends on XBL for all the fun times. If it wasn't for xbl, I probably never would've been motivated enough to do such a thing.
Last but not least, thanks to Franklin, I pwned your ass for my 10,000th.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on that impressive feat, now you just need to get an 10,000 achievement club @ x360a!!! So again you can be the FIRST entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the milestone!

    I just started following your blog and it's really cool how you're doing this. I'm impressed, as always by you. :-)

    Now finish off WarTech! Only 50 points to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what can this all mean?

    Feel free to visit my page - Www.Marsvenusatwork.com

    ReplyDelete