Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stallion Doin' Work: Day 17, 18, & 19 - Hitting The Marks

Sorry for being late again with posting the results from this challenge. If you have not been keeping up with it, you can find out what it's all about HERE

Day 17- 

Kobe had a light night on Friday with 20 points vs the Nuggets

Saturday: Challenge Day - At least 20 achievements needed

I was on cruise control for the day.

I unlocked 22 achievements for 375 gamerscore in Steins; gate: Hiyoku-Renri no Darling.

I unlocked 1 achievement for 80 gamerscore in Soulcalibur V.

Total for day 17: 23 achievements - 455 gamerscore

Day 18-

Kobe scores 26 points against the Utah Jazz on Saturday night

Sunday: Challenge Day - At least 26 achievements needed

It was Superbowl Sunday so I wasn't up for anything long or taxing. I knocked most of the achievements I needed out before my head hit the pillow for the night in the AM.

I unlocked 20 achievements for 440 gamerscore in Steins; gate: Hiyoku-Renri no Darling.

I unlocked 6 achievements for 80 gamerscore in Ninety- Nine Nights II/EU. This game stacks about 5 different times. Not sure I could stomach it that many times, but I did enjoy my first go around. I thought it was slightly underrated in the grand scheme of things.

I really enjoyed the Superbowl this year, it was a pretty amazing game to watch. I'm also one who actually likes the expensive commercials on display as it tends to keep everyone involved in the spectacle that is Superbowl Sunday. Believe it or not, but most chicks are not really into football. However, some do like watching the commercials. I believe it keeps Superbowl parties from being complete sausage fests. Not judging you if that is your type of thing. Girls just generally smell a lot better than dudes...most of the time. So it's good to have them around as well. Speaking of sausages; make sure you listen to the next episode of the Gamerscore Popcast. One of my favorite songs Omega has made thus far will make it's debut.

The ratings for the Superbowl turned out to be the highest ever in American TV history. Not surprising at all. I personally think they should make the Superbowl a best of 3 series. Talk about a money making machine that would be.

Total for day 18: 26 achievemets - 520 gamerscore

Day 19- 

Kobe scored 28 points against the 76'ers on Monday to pass Shaq on the NBA All-time scoring list which puts him at 5th all-time. I personally believe he will take the top spot in about 5 years.
  


Tuesday: Challenge Day - At least 28 achievements needed

The Darkness II commanded the majority of my attention for the day. I was hooked and focused in on it until completion on Wednesday. I would give it a solid 8. I loved every minute of the story even though it was on the short side. The gameplay is just flat out fun and over the top gruesome gore never hurts. The co-op mode was a slight disappointment, but it's still light years ahead of the crappy multiplayer that was packaged in with the original Darkness. Overall, I was thrilled with this game as a form of entertainment and an achievement game. The full thousand should take anywhere from 10 to 12 hours. It's easily the best new game I've played since November. I know that isn't saying a whole hell of a lot, but I think it's worthy of your time. I unlocked 18 achievements for 265 gamerscore.

I unlocked 5 achievements for 30 gamerscore in SoulCalibur V. 

3 achievements for 80 gamerscore in Kinect Sports

7 achievements for 240 gamerscore in Family Fued: 2012 Edition

Total for day 19: 33 achievements - 615 gamerscore

Wednesday: Off day

Finished off the rest of the achievements in The Darkness 2.

Played a ton of Family Feud.

Another back to back challenge day on Friday and Saturday since Kobe and the Lakers play tonight and Friday. Almost 1/3 done with this challenge if there is no playoff run. 60 game regular season (I started 6 games in) and whatever happens in the playoffs. I think I can manage to keep it going until the very end. I would say this challenge has been a tremendous help in boosting my score, the sole purpose it was even conceived. 

Day 1: Kobe 37pts - Stallion 38 achievements - 805 Gamerscore
Day 2: Kobe 30pts - Stallion 32 achievements - 505 Gamersocre
Day 3: Kobe 39pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 1,035 gamerscore
Day 4: Kobe 26pts - Stallion 40 achievements - 1,145 gamerscore 
Day 5: Kobe 48pts - Stallion 49 achievements - 1,260 gamerscore
Day 6: Kobe 40pts - Stallion 41 achievements - 906 gamerscore
Day 7: Kobe 42pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 790 gamerscore
Day 8: Kobe 42pts - Stallion 42 achievements - 725 gamerscore
Day 9: Kobe 14pts - Stallion 30 achievements - 804 gamerscore
Day 10: Kobe 24pts - Stallion 24 achievements - 755 gamerscore
Day 11: Kobe 30pts - Stallion 31 achievements - 631 gamerscore
Day 12: Kobe 33pts - Stallion 36 achievements - 1,060 gamerscore
Day 13: Kobe 24pts - Stallion 24 achievements - 510 gamerscore
Day 14: Kobe 27pts - Stallion 27 achievements - 335 gamerscore
Day 15: Kobe 35pts - Stallion 44 achievements - 740 gamerscore
Day 16: Kobe 24pts - Stallion 73 achievements - 3,215 gamerscore
Day 17: Kobe 20pts - Stallion 23 achievements - 445 gamerscore
Day 18: Kobe 26pts - Stallion 26 achievements - 520 gamerscore
Day 19: Kobe 28pts - Stallion 33 achievements - 615 gamerscore

19 Day Challenge Total: 701 achievements - 16,836 gamerscore

2012 totals as of 7:20PM EST on February 9th

Start - Current - Total increase for the year

Gamerscore: 666,666 - 691,246 - 24,580

Achievements: 27,694 - 28,641 - 947

Completed Games on dashboard:  540 - 573 - 33

Completed Games according to Trueachievements (DLC excluded) 591

Gamerscore completion percentage: 81.42% - 82.41% - .99%

Achievement completion percentage: 82.38% - 83.14% - .76%
 
 

2012 Start:
Current:



1 comment:

  1. man you have some notion of when you will reach the awaited one million?

    ReplyDelete