Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gears of War 2 8X XP starts tomorrow


Just a friendly reminder that starting July 1st Gears of War 2 will kick off 8X XP weekend which goes on until the 7th.

Go get that easy XP while it lasts. Some extremely long achievements are tied to getting XP, I still need the level 100 myself.

I wonder what they will have in store next? Play Gears of War 2 and get free money weekend? At this rate that may just happen.

I feel really bad for the folks that went from 1 to 100 during normal XP. HAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL pwned like this.




LINK

13 comments:

  1. Wow, stay classy, guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back posting regularly :) when it comes to midgets, nobody beats this guy :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for the record a person sliding on their face any size or shape is extremely funny. Paris Hilton for instance would be a lot better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna be boosting all week during this event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very tempting, but I have a feeling at least 10X XP will come around at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much xp do I need for lvl 100?

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.markwillis.co.uk/gow2exp/index.php?show=all

    shows all levels and XP needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, 18% on my way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete