Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All your messages are belong to me

Ever wonder what it is like being my xbox live inbox? Wonder no more.

Nickspursfan writes: Im going to catch your gamerscore.

Answer: Anything is possible

snake eyez02 writes: Hey man, ive read alot of the grief that people give you about your quest, I think it's cool. I don't understand why everyone is so negative about achievement whoring, its just a hobby, good luck man and keep on keepin on.

Answer: It's just human nature I guess and people will be people. Negative comments just make me laugh.

XxOzzy 8 BallxX writes: ALL U AMERICAN ***** GOTTA GET OF UR FAT AND LAZY ASS AND GET A JOB U FAGGOTS SO GET UP AND GET A LIFE **** UR AN ADOPTED LIL INBRED WONDER Y U R ADOPTED CUZ UR FAT AND LAZY NO1 WANTED U ONLY PEOPLE WHO R FAT N LAZY LIKE U THEY ON ADOPTED U CUZ URFAT

Answer: The sun'll come out Tomorrow So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow Come what may Tomorrow! Tomorrow!I love ya Tomorrow! You're always A day A way!

Dwights 1337 writes: haha i have more gs in gh2 then u

Answer: I may go hang myself now.This information is just too much for me to handle.

A Deadly Prey writes: Im just curious cos i asked Jvacha-how come u elite hunter- jvacha- st the king zakk wylde and maybe 3 other greats dont compete in shooters?

Answer: I'll forward this to my manager, Don King.

Sly Crime writes: The only difference between me and you is I got caught. I tip my hat to your discreet gamesaving. Godspeed. Might I recommend playing more rather than blogging? Nobody cares about a fatass' daily life...

Answer: Sorry you got reset. Do you need a tissue or somebody to lean on?

Mr BoyFreshness writes: I Love You! Haha No Homo But Need Help In L4D?

Answer: You had me at hello.

o Ti o Xtreme writes: whats ur problem? too busy playing video games to answer my question.whatever get a life u loser

Answer: Sorry to hear it's that time of the month. Can I interest you in a maxi pad?

xX H3ADCOUNT Xx writes:thanks for telling me about trueacheivements.com, i signed up and stuff, if u can add me on there, and good luck in ur quest toward 1 million gamerscore, and congrats on reaching wat u have now, good luck, and add me if u can

Answer: Your welcome and thanks.

Oo D4 LEGEND oO writes: WHERE DO U GET ALL OF THOSE GAMES NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF

Answer: Check out http://www.play-asia.com/.

EvilMicro writes: realy lovin the site..realy motovating im gettin a second xbox this christmas

Answer: The voice telling you to get another xbox has to be the devil.

The NaME iS MuD writes: congrats on #1 you ******* loser piece of ****. i know you gamesaved ******* liar. you slipped through the cracks now but eventually you will get reset. legit my ass you ****.

Answer: Why so angry? Oh, that's right, you got reset! Thank you, come again.

iCheerio94 writes: Hey Stallion, never thought I'd actually see you, an awesome, legit gamer, number 1 on MGC. Congrats on staying clean, and keep on achieving! P.S. - Cheaters can now kiss your ass :P

Answer: Cheaters are fine as long as they keep to themselves. The crazy fanatical haters are the ones that can kiss my grits.

ITALIAN ROSES writes: youre a god... not human......

Answer: See robo Stallion. I'm no God, that is crazy talk.

Seece writes: Incredible gamerscore buddy! You havn't got 1000/1000 on a lot of games, is that due to having a time limit for each game or do you not go for mega hard/time consuming achievements?

Answer: I have over 200 games completed...Hard to balance lots of score while completing many games. I do the best I can.

J eVeRy DaY 514 writes: congratulations on finally claiming your throne. well deserved!

Answer: Thanks. I need a new throne though. This one needs to be burnt, it smells like rotten cheese and Red Bull.

14 comments:

  1. why do u always try to be so cool in your answers, they are full of sarcasm, just say thanks, or something nice, and dont cat like your something special, fuck, no life boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. better read up on the trick on how to delete gamerscore, would be a real shame for someone to get a hold off your profile and manually reset it to zero. Not like anyone would try to do this of course. Thats just silly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any Japanese games that work on an american console? I'd love to get some achievements from games that aren't out in the states, but I don't want to buy a Japanese system

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off the top of my head I can't think of any. It would be nice if all games were region free, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it easy to recover your gamertag on a japanese console? Is switching consoles a lot a pain?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to do a recover. You just pop off the HDD and pop it on the japanese unit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a job, how can you afford all your games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting a lot of games for cheap isn't hard. Gamefly allows one to play a lot of games for not much cash, bargin bins can be raided, and old games can be sold on ebay or traded in to finance new games. You just gotta be thrifty and not pay $59.99 for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Use you as my motivation for maxing the few games i have. Can't afford the gamer-score games i want but i make the best out of what i got. The fact that you have 1000 in shadowrun makes me jealous :P 3 achievments to go! Keep it up! The people who bash you are just jealous,too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy newyear,hope you get all your archivements you want to get for the newyear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nora activators unions succeeding sorry marck cycles restrictive stalls ashutosh mathematics
    servimundos melifermuly

    ReplyDelete