Thursday, October 9, 2008

How many xbox's?

Mr. owl may know how many licks it takes to get to the yummy center of that toostie roll pop. My question is how many xbox's will it take to get to the yummy middle of the biggest gamerscore milestone in the history of man kind? At the current rate it will take me 32 xbox's. That would be 8 dying xbox's per 250k. For me to reach 1 million gamerscore there will have to be a continuous score from this generation to the next. Will the next xbox be more reliable? I for one believe it will be built with love. They will not make the same mistake again. I believe the total number of xbox's it will take to get 1 million gamerscore will be around 15. Now excuse me, i'm still trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of the toostie roll pop. Some mysteries may never be solved. Damn owl! *shakes fist*

1 comment:

  1. hey, REALLY interesting blogg, i step by every day, thanks for taking your time and let us take part =)
    dont let the cheaters grind you down. so many people are watching you. for people like me (without time and/or money), you kinda "live the dream" and show whats possible.
    there won't be a second stallion.

    greetz from germany

    ReplyDelete