Tuesday, October 7, 2008

#1 Legit by default

Not that it didn't take dedication, time, and effort. The title #1 legit was handed to me by default or process of elemination if you will. There wasn't much of a race when I bounced onto the gamerscore scene in april or may of 2006 because that's when everyone else in the top 50 or so started cheating.

I peeked at #6 overall in the world and was one of the first top american gamers to import a Japanese xbox. It was my test to see how far people were willing to go. I under estimated what would happen. It was only a couple weeks time until everyone started profile swapping and gamesaving which left me stuck in the middle. I didn't want to get lost in the shuffle so I spoke up about it. I was going to be in this thing for the long haul, because it was something I liked to do. I didn't want to be another cheater.

If some of those guys didn't cheat, I am sure the gamerscore race now would be very interesting. Some of those guys were probably more dedicated and better gamers than I am, but I can't say that with 100% confidence because they are the ones who choose to cheat. I know there are guys that probably play 12-14 hours a day. I don't play close to that much. I shower daily, I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day, I exercise, and I like to do other things other than game all the time. I can't play 10 hours a day, everyday.

If there was a legitmate race for the top still going, my gamerscore would be somewhere between 270-280k. The competition would've drove me to do so. The cheaters spoiled me, I can play 100+ hours of Battlefield and not have to look at leaderboards. I know what's up, I don't have the fear of being passed. I want the fear, the fear brings motivation. I am sure I would've missed a few showers if a legit race was still alive and kicking,

Thanks Cheaters,
Love stallion83

3 comments:

  1. Hey. I think your gamerscore is insane. I only have 18000. I hope that one day, you accomplish your goal of getting 1,000,000 points. By the way, watch out for ZAKKE WYLDE, he's catching up with 234048 points.

    Cheers, ma3hem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you have a lot of gamerscore; I also see that you are angry about people cheating and passing you up on the leaderboards (the ones at mygamercard.net I guess). However, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Everyone who pays attention to gamerscore knows that the top guys cheated to get their scores. There are always going to be people who exploit the system; why let that affect you? Rather than bashing other people, just be the bigger man and continue on doing what you are doing. There is no need to dwell on what others are doing, just say that you don't cheat and move on. If Microsoft makes their own official leaderboard regarding gamerscore, then maybe you should voice some input, but until then maybe it is best to just play the games and not worry about what the cheaters are doing. I do not intend to sound mean about any of this, it is just merely a suggestion. Good luck in your endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey buddy its boof from down in Australia.. screw the gamesavers..

    ReplyDelete