Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gamerscore Progress Update/Gamerscore Stuck
























Total Gamerscore: 639,927
Total Achievements: 26,566
Total Games Played: 950
Total Completed Games: 536

It appears as if xbox.com is messed up pretty bad with an accurate tally of ones gamerscore. I'm off by 2,485.

What  makes matters even worse is my score seems to be stuck at 637,442 on xbox.com. I'm not alone because a lot of people are complaining about the same bug. Hopefully this gets straightened out sooner rather than later on Microsoft's end.


First game of BF, first achievement




7 comments:

  1. Very nice. What do you think of the game so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is happening to me at the moment as well. Nice work on the MVP as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the servers should work from day 1. Other than that, I know I'll enjoy it for quite some time. BF is one of my favorite shooters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xbox.com seems to have synced back up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also seeing differences between on console to .com and TA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, how's do you afford to play so many games, and what was your first achivement?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that happen to me yesterday, it straightened itself out today, so I would just either wait it out or post in the xbox support forum about it. it's a pretty common issue though.

    ReplyDelete