Friday, January 7, 2011

Dirty Whores

Achievement Bounty 1-5-2011 (6) (125GS)
Achievements obtained from NBA 2k11 and Halo: Reach

If you planned on picking NBA2k11 up at some point, be prepared to spend a lot of time in my player mode if you have your eyes set on completing all the achievements. Myself, I love that it will take a long time since it's a great game. You can't simulate my player (which is win) and you have to play at least a full season. That's 82 games for those lacking basketball knowledge. My player mode is like an RPG mixed with simulation basketball. It can be pretty addicting, if it's up your alley. For the dips on various forums saying the MVP award achievement is glitched. You won't get MVP at the very end of the regular season. It will come in the playoffs, just like real basketball.

I finally got my Captain rank in Halo: Reach and I enjoyed every minute of my time with it. I wish there was an achievement for getting to the highest rank.....not joking. It probably would have taken me a few years to get, unless Bungie pulls an EPIC fail and gives away experience in exchange for a couple thousand twitter followers. 20xp might be the worst thing to happen to online gaming where experience is involved. You know your game is sub-par when you have to coax people to play. I have to coax my cat out of the bedroom at night with lunch meat, and she falls for it every time. SUCKER! The only thing I coax in life is my cat. Why is Epic trying to trick us like humans do cats? Bungie did make that cat helmet, so coaxing may be in the future for Halo.

I've made up my mind with the way I will approach Gears of War 3. I will play campaign in co-op, a few games of both multiplayer and horde. Then I will wait for Epic to give away experience like a hooker gives out BJ's. Both of which, are dirty whores.
2011 Stats



Achievements & Gamerscore

Total achievements: 25

Total gamerscore: 385

Retail game achievements: 16

Retail game gamerscore: 315

Arcade achievements:

Arcade gamerscore:

DLC achievements:

DLC gamerscore:

Windows Phone 7 achievements: 9

Windows Phone 7 gamerscore: 70

Achievements from amazing games: 1

Gamerscore from amazing games: 25

Achievements from great games:5

Gamerscore from great games: 145

Achievements from decent games: 9

Gamerscore from decent games: 70

Achievements from terrible games: 8

Gamerscore from terrible games: 145
_________________________________________________________
Games Played

Amazing games: Halo: Reach

Great games:  NBA 2k11

Good games:

Decent games: Games Chest Solitaire (WP7) Revolution (WP7)

Bad games:

Terrible games: Turning Point [FR/DE]
_________________________________________________________

5 comments:

  1. You can kinda simulate my player, but you have to enter each game and click on quit and choose to simulate to the end of the game. My player was still a blast though and I still find myself playing it even after getting the achievements associated with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not know that. Even with that, you still have to put in the time for MVP and a player rank of 80.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like NBA 2k11 is doing the same thing that FIFA and ProEvo are doing, which is a good thing. I personally prefer these modes, because I'm arrogant and like to think that I am that good!

    Lympathia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. Might have to play a newer soccer game, it has been a while for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. get a life 1 million gamerscore u need 2 go and have sex or something if u never tried it

    ReplyDelete