Wednesday, November 3, 2010

LeapFrog Part Deux?

Achievement Bounty 11-2-2010 (23) (365gs)

Achievements obtained from Rock Band 3, The Biggest Loser: UW, and 007: Blood Stone.

This may be the start (yesterday) of a new leapfrog challenge. Maybe I will try to outperform what I did last go around. Still undecided on what I want to accomplish. I told myself yesterday that I would not do it again, not sure what changed overnight. I will try to have my Kinect thoughts posted at midnight EST tonight. I am also doing another day in the life tomorrow.

Still waiting for LeapFrog pictures from random people so I can use them. Would a contest work? Or are you guys just too proud to leapfrog?

5 comments:

  1. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/3f2d0e79.jpg

    Might as well make it look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be your GSL team leapfrogging everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.orgs.ttu.edu/thenavigators/Pictures/Fall%202005/Scavenger%20Hunt/Leap%20Frog%201.jpg

    Heres a pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. Looks like the older gentleman is farting right in his face.

    ReplyDelete