Monday, February 15, 2010

Stacks of messages that won't stop

I'm trying to read all the messages I've been receiving but I can't do it. I can't be at my Xbox 360 at all times so some messages will not be read. I'm trying to save the best messages and voice messages. Here is sorta what it was been like all day around the clock. So, don't be mad at me if I don't reply. It is just impossible to do. I will try to upload some of the voice messages I've recorded tomorrow. In this case, all your messages do not belong to me.

UPDATE 2:53AM EST.
I give up. I can't read anymore messages today. The joke is clearly on me. While I sleep I will be missing out on over 500 message or better at the rate this has been going. I thought I could read them all, I guess I underestimated what I was getting myself into.

9 comments:

  1. Lol @ my tits can cut glass.

    But dang man that's a shitload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I don't even bother leaving you messages on live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously scary...I thought you might get maybe 40-50 messages a day at the very maximum! I can't believe you get that amount in what appears to be a half an hour...fair play to you for even attempting to read them.

    Notifications 'Off' then ya? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notifications are still on. I'm driving Myself bat shit by trying to look at them all. I thought a couple hundred a day. Its a couple thousand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is insane how immature the vast majority of Xbox Live users are. It blows my mind that they waste all that effort logging in and hunting you down and typing out a message just to say something insulting and useless. What is wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Notifications on!? Wow it must be extremely irritating while trying to play. Once again I have to say I'm amazed at the shear amount of them, best of luck trying to get through them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw you on the dashboard and I thought, "Man, he gets a lot of messages as it is; his inbox is going to explode now."

    Guess I was right. Of course, that was like predicting the sun was going to rise in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy hell. I have no idea how you can tolerate that many spam messages. Is there a "receive messages from friends only" option? If not MS needs to install one for you. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hilarious. It's good you can see the beginning of the message, so you don't need to open it when it says something childish, or it's a frequently asked question, obvious spam, etc.

    ReplyDelete