Saturday, November 28, 2009

All your messages are belong to me

Ever wonder what it is like being my xbox live inbox? Wonder no more.

vG LIGHTNING x writes: Got a chipped xbox i see, playing a game before it even comes out, nice going...

ColdP1zza writes: Come on, just 1 reply. That's all I ask. Just send me back the letter "a". I don't care what the message says. Just holla' back.
2nd message: You know, when I think about it your probably not even reading these. You prolly just get a million "so and so sent you a message" icons at the bottom of your screen constantly.
3rd message: Come on dude, your like a legend. Just send me a quick message back, I just want to bask in your glory.
4th message: I just want to say I love. And I respect you. Your like a lightbulb that glows music. An inspiration to us all. I'd love a reply.
5th message: If you reply to this message, I will give you a virtual BJ, do you know what thats like? Seriously though, this is the last message I will send you. You would be my hero if you sent me a reply. I love you, bye.

Subliminal Eh writes: You get hundreds of achievements while it says you are offline, proven through XBL.COM. Interesting?
2nd message: Offline for 18 hours and you STILL get achievements. Nice bot, f*cking cheater

S83: See preferences on the settings blade within the guide.

Po1ish Fury writes: lol i wish u da best of luk but get a life

TKS FATAL1TY writes: omfg you are a fuckin beast your gamerscore is fuckin krazy the are the best man
2nd message: you are the best ever you f@ckin rock f@ckin insane gamerscore man please send me a message back i love you your are the coolest gamer ever!

meowmixmix writes: how about we make a stallion/cat alliance?

S83: I'll have to consult with my kitty first.

Chris Laws writes: Ah can now die in peace, now that ah've finally messaged you. You are an inspiration to every living creature, even if they don't realize it just yet. The world'd be a better place if every single person was you. Not LIKE you. If they WERE you.

BL1NDSK8ER writes: its about time someone is doing something worthwhile

Naked Pokemon writes: WOW GET A LIFE NOOB

I Sheepy Boi I writes: man your a sad c*nt.

THE253sGREATEST writes: hey stallion new achievement that you only unlocked. BIGGEST LOSER IN THE WORLD....GS= 1,000,000. there you go your quest is over hahahahaha

GeT SnIpEd 180 writes: u have no life f*ck u need to get lain for 1ns in ur life

HE is MATT writes: You really are quite lazy dude. I get annoyed at all the people that bitch at you, but do you take pride in just getting easy achievements? A big gamerscore doesn't seem impressive when you just half ass a game and move on.

S83: Has it ever crossed your pea sized brain that some games really suck ass? We'll, they do and sometimes I'm in no mood to finish games when I could be playing ones I enjoy more.

oG x B u LL etz writes: fag u profile glitcher

Phat Andrew writes: unsafesh0tgun for life, you wasted yours

UNSAFESH0TGUN writes: i would like to speak with you about my gamerscore!

Taipan20 writes: ur gamer score is awesome man i wish i was good as you lol you no life loser

DetTigers15Fan writes: You're kind of my hero. "Keep On Keepin' On"

QCW Paul 47 writes: 1 million my ass U FKN SUCK IVE WATCH YO GS N DOUBLE N EVEN TRIPLE DA SAME GAME I HOPE U GET BANNED SOON U DAMM CHEATER

IK IR Y IP T writes: u are cleary a cheater getting games saves there is no way to play japan games on your american console unless its modded im surprised microsoft hasnt sniffed u out yet

sacredninjas writes: way to mod ur gamerscore fag i thought u were good to

x ScHoLSeY x writes: F**KiNG HELL your a legend, how the hell do you get all these games most of them i've never even heard of, keep at it

x Epic Pyro x writes: i call myself an achievement whore, then i look at your gamerscore.....

NuttyPredator writes: NINJAS ARE ON THE MOON PLOTING TO BLAST YOU WITH THERE MOZARELLA CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR ZAPY GUN TO STOP THEM!!!!!!!

S83: In the words of the greatest poet I know, Omega Deez, that sounds like some "dork shit"

WiesoSolt3Ich writes: woher haste so viel gamerscore?ich kenne nu ein mit 125

ALEX 6ZX writes: как ты заработал так много очков ? или гейм скоров ?

tomekstaszekrrr writes: witam znalazlem cie na forum,no wynik masz niezly gratulacje ,mam problem moze mi pomozesz ,dostalem bana i konto ktura mam z goldem grajac na konsoli zbanowanej w gry pirac ,a puzniej zmieniajac dysk na druga konsole tylko orgin i grajac na tym samy
2nd message: kacie tylko na grach orgina ,czy moga mi zablokowac druga konsole lub konto

18 comments:

  1. The quality of the flame mail is hurting this time. You must be wearing out the quality trolls. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So a chipped console allows you to play games before they're released huh? I've gotta get me one of those!
    The one about the japanese games on ur American console was my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to step up your game, UNSAFESHOTGUN can mod faster than you can earn achievements legitimately, he already has 400K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thats some serious hate-mail lol. I know what u mean about getting what achievements you can and moving on, I do that a lot too with the harder games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You want to know why he appears offline? Stallion appears offline because he recieves 100 messages a day, making it hard to play video games. Just because he enjoys getting so many achievements doesnt mean he has to stop because he has haters. So stop hating because hes better then you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lololol what is that msg at the end of the news doing here? it is in polish, stallion, are you polish? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. probably you are not getting all the achievement alone, I think you have like 3 other peoples that plays in your account, because that is imposible doing that all by yourself, so, go and give credit to your friends and dont be so selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just think of the retards each of you deal with daily on Live. Now imagine if every one of the retards sent you a stupid ass message. That is why this guy is offline constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those people are idiots. I love reading your inbox man. why do people care so much about what your doing? I think THEY need the life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL at that german message

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of those are correct. You're a cheater. You have japan games on an english console? Nice modding. I'll be reporting you soon enough with all the proof I have. Stupid homo get a fucking life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe he has a japanese console? I know..that...can't...be...?

    ReplyDelete
  13. "You have japan games on an english console? Nice modding" man that is comedy gold, are you for real?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Envy is a sad thing.

    And here i was thinking that you should feel on the top of the gaming world.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. makes you think that all of these people have nothing else to do than to check your gamerscore and write comments about it...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
    And you et an account on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Procure Neopoints to archive your highest target on Neopets.
    Neopets is a precise hard plot to warrant Neopoints yourself in, it may appropriate months of hardwork moral to institute 1,000,000 Neopoints!
    [url=http://buyneopoints.org]Buy Neopoints[/url] and fall ill the elemental Neopets cheats!

    Neopets has tons of games you can contend in, and when you come by neopoints, it intention up your exposure much bettert!
    Take a shot us thoroughly today and you won't repent it, Neopoints packages start from well-grounded $2.25!
    Buy Neopoints

    ReplyDelete